Pilsung took a massive 10 player team to Bradford all coached by Simon Turton who had a very busy day and a very succuessful one see results below, great work all Pilsung Players see you at the next one:
- William Blackburn stopped his opponent today within 15 seconds. His opposition coach threw the towel in at 6-0. Good work Will!
- A first fight for Steph Windmill against a strong Black belt opponent. In the end lost 11-1. Good effort!
- Excellent strong performance from Alberto Alvarez, out classed his opponent to win 10-3!
- Unfortunately Amn Sahota couldn’t get a match today due to an unwilling opponent.
- Chris Heald had a forceful first match and lost out to a couple of lucky head shots. Ended 7-9. Good performance!
- Brilliant second fight from Ben Cosgrove! Overpowered his opponent and won 11-4
- Muhyddin Faridz update – first match nerves kept his score low and eventually experience from the other player showed. Score 13-35
- Lee Massa didn’t get out of first gear today. Stopped in last round on points difference 14-2.
- Victory for Fakhruddin Faridz stopping his opponent in the 3rd round 14 – 2.